We are looking for a Junior WordPress Developer: in. You like to work independently and with flat hierarchies and love to bring your own creative ideas into your work? Customer communication and organisation are among your talents? Then you've come to the right place.
We are a young owner-managed web design agency from Vienna. We have a lot of experience in the areas of web design, user experience and conversion optimisation. Examples of our successful solutions are web design, support, consulting for law firms, real estate companies, tax consultants or pharmaceutical companies.
We offer you the opportunity to significantly shape the development of the company together with the management. You can implement your ideas and actively participate in the development of the agency. There are no limits for you, according to the principle: "Everything is possible". As an important part of our brand, you will develop WordPress sites for our clients and work on internal WordPress projects.
- You are responsible for client projects of the agency in close coordination with the management.
- You support WordPress specific projects for our internal use in your team.
- You work with our support staff to solve customer problems.
What you bring with you:
- Education: Relevant Bachelor's degree + min. 2 years of work experience and / or 3+ years of work experience in WordPress development.
- Digital Skills: You like to work with common MS-Office programmes and digital tools
- Hands-on mentality: you lend a hand and show a high degree of initiative and responsibility
- Solution-oriented: You enjoy working out and implementing non-predefined work processes.
- Creativity and ambition: You know how to structure yourself and with your new and creative ideas DACCORD will grow quickly and achieve its ambitious goals.
That's what we offer you:
- Start-up atmosphere and flat hierarchies in an up-and-coming web design agency
- Close communication with the founders
- Individual development and growth opportunities within a fast-growing company through exciting projects and further training opportunities
- Fully remote: work where you feel most comfortable or in our office in Vienna
Do you feel addressed? Apply now with your current CV and a letter of motivation and soon become a part of DACCORD.